Monday, March 21, 2011

The Stats

To make myself more accountable I will keep a track of weight, weight loss, what I'm eating, what I'm doing, just an overall rundown of how each day is working for me and all that sort of shite.

I start this journey at:

Weight: 106.4kg (234.1 lbs)

Height: 165cm (5'5")

Body fat %: 47.8% (WTF!!)

Bust: 123cm (48.4 inches)

Waist circumference(ideal male<100 female<90): 104cm (40.9 inches)

Abdomen (at belly button): 121cm (47.6 inches)

Right Thigh: 79cm (31.1 inches) this is more than my waist was at 18!!

Right Arm: 38cm (15 inches)

Blood Pressure (ideally below 140/90): 130/85 (on medication)

Pre Exercise heart rate (desirable 72 BPM or below): 80bpm


So Day 1 and Day 2 have been brilliant, I walked fast for 30mins both days.
I have eaten nice and healthy, had breakfast, cut down coffee, had more fruit, had Chicken with Almonds (from Liver Cleansing recipes - yummy) for dinner last night and Sweet Mustard Glazed Beef (from Healthy Liver and Bowel Recipes) with brown rice and veges tonight. I'm not sticking to any diets but looking for healthy tasty recipes to keep me motivated.

I am feeling really great, so motivated and not feeling like I am restricting myself because nothing is off limits, if I want something and I can't find any way of replacing that urge, then I will have it but that will be that, normal healthy eating will continue and I won't beat myself up for partaking in "bad" things. I feel invigorated.

2 comments:

  1. lovin' your motivation :0)

    stats will only be goin' down down down!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say the same - stress food - not good.

    Started off with a hiss and a roar yesterday but came home to some naughty creamed rice this arvo. One slip up... I will carry on.

    Good on ya!! Love that motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words ....