My whole adult life I have struggled with my weight.
There have been various contributing factors. Now it's time to slowly but surely make the change back to a healthy life where I am in charge of me, where I matter and where food doesn't control my life, I control it.
I won't be dieting. That shit fucks with my head (I swear - deal with it!!).
I am making permanent life changes.
I have a few tools to help me:
1. I have this outlet and your feedback
2. I have my husband who is committed to making a healthy change too.
3. I have my personal trainer, Pippa, otherwise known as the Pommy Bitch.
4. I have my kids, who will love having their parents fit and healthy and more focussed.
5. Most importantly, I have myself. I am the only one who can do this, others may guide but only I can control whether I commit to walk the talk or just sit around obese and unhappy and use every excuse under the sun not to become the goddess I know I am deep down inside, under the layers of emotional baggage that have formed my fat suit.
Join me, I welcome your comments, your opinions (as long as you can handle mine back) and your support.